Last updated on 31 October 2023
- Red Beacon Asset Management Pte. Ltd. (“RBAM“) is a Capital Markets Services licence holder regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- RBAM grants access to and use of this website (“Website“) on the following disclaimer (the “Disclaimer“). Users should read the Disclaimer carefully before using this Website and use of this Website will constitute an agreement to be bound by all the terms in the Disclaimer without limitation.
- If you do not agree to any term within this Disclaimer, please DO NOT proceed to access or use this Website.
- RBAM reserves the right to amend any term within this Disclaimer at any time without notice. Users will be bound by any such amendments and should on occasion visit this page to review the current terms of the Disclaimer.
- The information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to buy in, any fund or security. The information in this website is not intended to nor does it constitute professional or financial advice or the provision of related services. Accessing this website or using the information in this website does not mean that the financial services that RBAM offers is offered or will be offered in any jurisdiction in which such services would be unlawful under relevant laws of such jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of any persons who access the information contained in this website to observe all applicable laws and regulations of such jurisdiction.
- RBAM accepts no liability or responsibility if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. RBAM makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, availability, accuracy of this Website. This Website and the information contained therein, including any materials, data, text, graphics, audio, videos, links, or other items are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available basis. Your use of and reliance upon the Website and any information contained in or provided through the Website is at your sole risk and discretion. RBAM disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any materials and information on this Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- RBAM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, amend or remove temporarily or permanently the Website or any part thereof with or without notice. RBAM shall not be liable to any party for any modification, amendments or removal of the Website or any portion thereof.
- RBAM reserves the right to change the URL of this Website without prior notice.
- RBAM makes no representation, warranty or guarantee that use of the Website will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error free or can operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data. The Website may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications (including problems inherent to the mobile device you use). RBAM will not be responsible or liable for any delays, delivery failures, damages, losses resulting from such problems.
- RBAM excludes and disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, representations and other terms which might otherwise be express or implied, whether by statute, common law or the law of equity and any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind incurred by any user in connection with this Website or in reliance on the information or opinions contained in it, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this Website or any websites linked to it or materials posted on it.
- Where this Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for information only, and RBAM has no control over and does not endorse the contents of these sites. RBAM has not and will not review or update such sites or resources, and RBAM will not be liable or responsible for any representations, guarantees, errors or omissions contained in the information provided by such third parties Users of this Website undertake to indemnify and hold RBAM harmless from and against all or any claims, actions, liabilities, demands, proceedings or judgments (“Proceedings”) brought or established against RBAM, and against all losses and all reasonable costs, charges and expenses (including legal fees) which RBAM may suffer or incur (including, but not limited to, all such losses, costs, charges or expenses reasonably suffered or incurred in disputing or defending any Proceedings and/or in establishing its right to be indemnified and/or in seeking advice in relation to any Proceedings) and which in any such case arise in connection with or out of any breach or alleged breach by a user of any of the obligations and/or undertakings under this Disclaimer.
- Users may encounter other websites which contain hyperlinks to this Website. Such hyperlinks on those websites do not necessarily indicate that RBAM is associated or affiliated with those websites or providers of those websites or products and/or services offered at those websites. Please contact us to check before relying on third party statements of association or affiliation with us.
- This Disclaimer shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any dispute, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with any term within this Disclaimer shall be irrevocably and unconditionally subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- Please be aware that scammers might approach you by falsely presenting themselves as our employees, affiliates, agents, or representatives. These scammers may aim to obtain your personal information or solicit money and investment from you by offering sell, buy, invest, finance and various market opportunities under the false guise of representing our organization. They commonly employ email, internet, text message, and phone communications to perpetrate their fraudulent schemes. It is crucial that you exercise extreme caution and disregard any such offers or invitations. It is crucial that you exercise extreme caution and disregard any such offers or invitations. We strongly advise against engaging with these fraudulent claims and offers. Should you encounter such activities, we kindly request that you promptly notify the police or other relevant authorities.
- If you have questions regarding this Disclaimer, please contact the RBAM personnel at email@example.com